Tuesday 29 April 2014

A FEW MORE.....

Several more of the little ones.  Some of these are on the Daily Paintworks auction:
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/buy/auction/218621


Beside the Path  oil  6x8
I have walked by this field many times in all seasons
and times of day. Love this light.
Blue and White   oil   6x8  
This is a composite of several watercolours painted in
  St Ives and Padstow in Cornwall, two of my favourite places.

The Rambler's Rest Pub  oil  6x6   
I believe this is the narrowest pub in Britain.  I love
winter trees and long shadows.

2 comments:

  1. Hey man I am really loving this post. You have a done a great job here. Thoroughly enjoyed it and looking forward to see some more fantastic posts on this blog. Do Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thank you; I appreciate your comments :) I hope you will sign up to receive my (very occasional) newsletter.......

    ReplyDelete